Sunday 17 May 2015

Week 5 of PTS Programme

During week 5 me and my performer would get together and discuss the music weve chosen and make it into a playlist for my performer to use this week before during and after my performers game day.

Jog the Day Before

My performer every week, between his last training session and before his game on the weekend, does a jog which lasts around an hour long to keep up his fitness. On  this jog it is good for him to listen to music to keep himself motivated whilst running round, furthermore the music should pump my performer up ready for the game at the weekend. The songs I've chosen for my client are the gym shark work out mix by DJ Russke, I chose this because it involves many different songs which are in the house genre which will pump up my performer up ready for is game, the songs are fast based which lyrics which will keep my client motivated. I also chose the song gonna fly now by Bill Conti, this song is used in Rocky I when he is training for his fight, it is an inspirational tune and whilst my client is running he should feel the song drive him to run harder and faster just like rocky does in the film to get to the top of the stairs.

https://soundcloud.com/russke/djrusske-theworkoutmix-sponsored-by-gymshark




On the way to the Game
For when my client is travelling to the fixture he has at the weekend we have chosen together the song, run boy run by woodkid, the lyrics used in this song are good for my client as they will drive him and motivate him to do well, also the pace and beat of the music is up beat meaning it'll pump him up for the game and not bring him down.



In the Changing Rooms

In the changing rooms I have chosen two songs which my performer chose as they are songs which remind him most about football, the choice of all together now by the farm, and beautiful day by U2 reminded him most about football.This was because beautiful day use to be the theme tune of the football league highlights on itv and the farm all together now was the theme tune of the football league coverage on sky sports. So these songs in the changing room will help him get in the zone ready for the game. Furthermore the songs are quite calm and we don't want him to have too high arousal levels as this was one of his weaknesses which got him booked and sent off.



Half-Time
At half time my client needs to keep themselves pumped up and focused for the second half, a song which can keep their focus and make sure they don't switch off, furthermore it also can't over arouse my performer as we are trying to keep his arousal levels down so he doesn't get booked or sent off. The song i chose was right here right now by fat boy slim, this song can motivate my performer it will keep his focus, especially with the lyrics right here right now and the pace of the song i believe will definitely benefit my performer at half time.



Full-Time
At the end of the game, my performer needs to calm himself down and get himself out of the game mind set, I've got my client at this stage to pick out his favorite band and therefore it is something he listens to regularly and knows it will calm him back down, lower his arousal levels and get himself out of the game mind set.



No comments:

Post a Comment